With goals and expectations in hand, a Business plan is the written document detailing how those
goals will be achieved.
• An executive summary of your business
• Description of your company and product- including what state and federal licensure may be required on both the business and food safety ends
• Organization of the business- leadership division/structure
• Analysis of Market
• Plan of Production, Distribution
• Marketing Plan
• Financial Plan
• Sales estimates including all assumptions
Remember, your business plan is a living document; continually update it as your business grows.